Obtaining a 1Card
- You must be registered for classes to obtain a student VSU 1Card.
- Everyone must present two forms of identification to have a VSU 1Card made. The first form of identification must be a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license or passport).
- New students receive their VSU 1Card during their scheduled orientation session if they have submitted a photo on this site.
- All other students and employees must visit our office in person during normal business hours.
- Employees must first visit the VSU Human Resources Department to obtain the proper forms upon initial employment and for all changes (including department and/or title) while employed with VSU.
- Everyone is required to pay a replacement fee of $20 for each additional card made.