Details/pricing for VSU meal plans and general dining operations questions should be directed to Blazer Dining www.valdosta.campusdish.com.
Please contact the VSU Meal Plan Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns about the meal plan assigned to your account; for information about account charges and issues relating to adding/deleting/changing your meal plan; or if you experience problems when trying to access your meal plan. Email correspondence should be sent from your valdosta.edu email account and should include your VSU student I.D. number (870# on your 1Card) and as much detailed information as possible.
- Please note that if you do not select a meal plan each semester when you register for classes, the default plan will be assigned to your account.
- Dining Dollars roll from fall-to-spring semester and expire at the end of spring semester; unused meal swipes are forfeited at the end of each semester.
- Students are limited to three (3) meal plan changes per semester, and said changes must be submitted in your Banner account before the meal plan change deadline.
- The deadline to make changes is the first Thursday of the semester (during the first official week of classes) at NOON.
- The deadline for FALL 2017 is NOON on Thursday, August 17th (for spring 2017, the deadline was at noon on Thursday, January 12th).
All requests for information and/or changes must be submitted in writing by the student. If said student has given VSU permission to disclose account information to his/her parents via a "Student Records Release" form, parents may request information by email as well (the release form and other important forms are located on the VSU Registrar's website). The student should be copied on all parental correspondence.
Please read below for special information for Summer 2017 Sessions I, II, III, and IV:
Maymester 2017 (session I): Residential students who are registered for Maymester classes only are not required to purchase a meal plan.
Summer 2017 [students in residence halls who are registered for sessions II, III, and/or IV (campus classes or online classes)]: The minimum required meal plan will be assigned to your student account automatically. Converse and Centennial residents will have the $200 Dining Dollars plan; residents in all other halls will have the VSU Summer 55 plan. *Commuters may select any available summer meal plan.
Details for each meal plan can be found on the Blazer Dining website.
On-Campus Food Purchases with Dining Dollars and FLEX Funds
When making food purchases at any of the dining locations on-campus (including the two markets), please specify from which account you would like to pay…Dining Dollars or FLEX. These are two separate accounts that are accessible via your VSU 1Card, and the payment process will be expedited if you inform the cashiers of your payment preference. Debit/credit cards and cash are accepted at most locations as well.
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698 University Center, Entrance 6 or 7
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698