FLEX ACCOUNT FACTS
- Valdosta State University offers a campus debit account known as the FLEX account.
- The FLEX account is separate from your Banner student account, which is managed by Student Financial Services/Bursary.
- It is also separate from the Dining/Meal Plan accounts.
- The VSU 1Card and it's accounts/privileges may only be used by the cardholder whose name, photo and ID number appear on the card.
- FLEX deposits are not automatic. If you wish to utilize excess financial aid through a FLEX account, you must do so by logging into your Banner student account and transferring funds yourself.
- All credit card deposits must be made online.
- If you attempt to make a FLEX deposit and have insufficient funds in your student account, have a returned check or a denied credit card a hold will be placed on your student account. This may result in dropped classes and you will be held responsible for repayment of any goods or services received.
- Contact the VSU Bookstore at 229-333-5666 for questions regarding their use of the VSU 1Card FLEX account.