left to right - Jennifer Betts Barfield, Amanda Whitford, and Morgan Hanna with Dr. McKinney.
- Full time benefits-eligible employees enrolled in the Tuition Assistance Program.
- Grade-point average of 2.5
- Community Involvement
- Members of the COSA Blazer Books Committee are not eligible
Selection Criteria and Process:
The criteria for selecting award recipients are academic achievement, motivation, and community service. Past award recipients are eligible to apply. (One award per year)
Date for submission of application forms with supplemental materials for fall 2015 is October 6, 2015 .
This information is used for statistical purposes only and in no way has a bearing on the selection.
Please write a personal statement that addresses topics below.
- What are your educational and career goals? What personal characteristics will help you achieve these goals?
- How are you involved in the Valdosta community? If you are active in the community, why are you involved? Describe how community involvement has affected you.