UC Entrance #2
1215 N. Patterson St.
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
ACCESSIBLE PARKING, ENTRANCE, AND SEATING
It is highly recommended that guests in need of accessible parking and seating arrive early (at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony). Since no reservations are taken, parking and seating is on a first-come first serve basis only.
Directions to Accessibility Parking Lot
- Follow Interstate 75 to Exit 18 and travel east into Valdosta on St. Augustine Rd.
- Turn Left at 2nd traffic signal onto Norman Dr.
- At the 2nd traffic signal turn Right onto Baytree Rd.
- At the 3rd traffic signal turn Right onto Sustella Ave.
- Take 1st Left into PE Complex Parking Lot. An officer will be on hand at the lot entrance.
The PE Complex Parking Lot has been designated for accessibility parking on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Guests in need of an accessible entrance should use the SouthWest Entrance of the Physical Education Complex which is on the Sustella Avenue side of the building. A staff member will be available at the drop-off site and entrance to assist guests.
A staff member will be available at this entrance to assist guests with accessible seating needs. The ceremony will be interpreted for any Deaf or Hard of Hearing attendees. Guests requiring this service should notify the staff in order that they may be seated in a location that would provide a clear view of the interpreters.
Please contact the Access Office for Students with Disabilities if you have any accessibility questions or concerns at 229-245-2498 (V), 866-948-3815 (VP) or 229-219-1348 (TTY).