Goal: $6.6 Million
- Private gifts are a vital part of the athletic program and can provide the resources needed to make an athletic program successful.
- Investments in athletics increase opportunities to recruit top tier student-athletes to VSU.
- Participation in a sports program can be a driving force in the life of an athlete.
- Athletes are engaged in goal-driven environments with high expectations and meaningful consequences.
- Student-athletes are required to manage their academic and athletic obligations while living out a passion to play sports at the college level.
- Valdosta State University boasts one of the most successful NCAA Division II athletic programs in the nation.
- 7 national championships and hundreds of All-American and Academic All-Americans prove that VSU strikes a great balance between the athletic and academic success of our student-athletes.
- In recognition of the need for outside resources to keep up the winning tradition, VSU commits to an investment of $6.6 million dollars dedicated to Athletics Excellence.