eMajor Registration Information
In order to register as a Valdosta State eMajor student, you must be fully accepted to Valdosta State. You will be assigned an academic advisor upon acceptance to the University.
Complete Steps 1 – 4 before registering for an eMajor course:
- If this is your first online course, talk with your advisor to determine if an online course is right for you. Take advantage of the SmarterMeasure system to determine online readiness.
- Verify with your academic advisor that the course(s) you intend to take will apply towards your program of study and graduation status.
- Once you have consulted with your advisor, your advisor will raise your advising flag.
- If you have not previously completed the eMajor online introduction quiz, you will also need to complete this requirement before you can register.
- Log into the VSU Banner System to begin the registration process.
For more information refer to the USG eMajor site.