Select one of the scholarly databases listed below to search for information on your topic.
Resources for Finding Law Review Articles
- LexisNexis Academic
- Legal Collection
- NELLCO Legal Scholarship Repository
- bepress Legal Repository (Working Papers)
- LexisNexis Academic (select "Law Reviews" from the "Combined Search" search-box, located in the bottom right-hand corner of the page when LexisNexis Academic opens)
Other Useful Databases for Legal Scholarship
- LexisNexis Academic (select "US Legal" or "International Legal" from the menu on the left)
- FindLaw for Legal Professionals
US Supreme Court
- JUSTIA (US Supreme Court Center)
- US Supreme Court (Sliplists for previous 5 years)
- FindLaw (US Supreme Court Opinions)
Print Resources (Digests and Citators)
- Corpus Juris Secundum REF KF154 .C56
- West's Federal Practice Digest 4th REF KF127 .W48 1989
- West's Georgia Digest 2d REF KFG57 .G4 1985
Use the Cardiff Index to Legal Abbreviations to find the full title of a legal resource, when working with a standard legal abbreviation within a legal citation.
For example, in this citation: (2012) 75:2 MLR 249
"MLR" = "Modern Law Review"
RIA Checkpoint Tax Research Library
- RIA Checkpoint Tax Research Library Without Registration
- Access is available only to current students, faculty and staff at Valdosta State University per licensing restrictions.
Personalized Checkpoint with Account Registration
- RIA Checkpoint Tax Research Library With Registration
- You must register a new account with RIA Checkpoint Tax Library in order to use this link (see below).
- Click Here to Register a New Account with RIA Checkpoint Tax Library
- Click on the above link if you would like to register for an account in Checkpoint.
- You must be on a workstation in the VSU campus network in order to register for an account.
- Is registering for an account in Checkpoint right for you? Please read our guide: RIA Checkpoint Tax Research Library With Registration