Computer Lab Policy
- Users must abide by Valdosta State University’s VSU Information Resources Acceptable Use Policy and Peachnet Acceptable Use Policy.
- Save your work often! Save often to a Jump Drive or other form of Media Storage. Blank CD’s and blank DvD's are available for purchase at Media Services located on the 1st floor.
- Looking for a lost flash drive? Ask the lab monitors or the 2nd floor Reference Desk staff. If you are looking for lost personal items, ask the 2nd floor Circulation Desk staff.
- Temporary installation of software as required to complete class assignments is permitted on the workstations located in the 2nd and 3rd floor labs. For assistance, contact Library Automation (firstname.lastname@example.org or 333-5868.)
- Peer-to-Peer clients are not allowed on Library computers.
- Users are asked to respect the needs of those who seek a quiet place to study. Headphones are available from the Circulation desks. Please set your cell phones to silent.
- Reference Services
- Administrative Office
- Main Fax
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Sun 12 pm - 2 am * Mon-Thu 8 am - 2 am * Fri 8 am - 9 pm Sat 12 pm - 8 pm
The Odum Library is a Federal Depository Library.