Cost of Attendance: Tuition & Fees
Valdosta State University students are expected to pay their student tuition and fees in full after they register for classes. Students who fail to pay their bill by the deadline will be withdrawn by the university from their classes. Please check our page on Acceptable Payment Methods for ways to pay your tuition and fees to the university.
- Graduate students with assistantships must pay the mandatory fees and health insurance plus housing if they are living on VSU campus.
- If you are planning to attend the university for the 2016-2017 academic year, you can view the current fee schedule for undergraduate students here, and graduate students here.
- You can find more information on fee payments by visiting the website for the university bursary.
- You can even calculate your own fees utilizing the Fee Schedule Calculator .
Note: Scholarships waiving the non-resident portion of the tuition are available for outstanding undergraduate and graduate students. Students with scholarships follow the "In-state" fee schedule. Apply now by completing the application form and follow the scholarship guidelines.
International Student Scholarship
- Open to both future and current undergraduate students. Information about the scholarship and how to apply is located here.
NOTE: You MUST BE ACCEPTED before you can apply for Graduate Assistant position.