Global Opportunities for VSU Faculty
- In FY 2015-2016, 28 faculty have been sponsored by the Faculty Internationalization Fund to present at international conferences, exhibits, teach and conduct research abroad;
- Fulbright program and other global opportunities - Please contact Dr. Ivan Nikolov to discuss collaborative projects and ideas.
- VSU Faculty Exchange Opportunities - Please contact Dr. Ivan Nikolov to discuss collaborative projects and ideas.
News & Announcements
- New International Students: 37 new international students on F-1 visas from 19 different countries, and 19 new international exchange students on J-1 visas from 8 different countries. We have a total 212 continuing international students on F-1 visas from 44 countries.
- Fulbright Language Teachers: Please welcome our four Fulbright Language Teaching Assistants for the 2016-2017 academic year! Ms. Vivian Mikhael (Egypt) for Arabic, Ms. Jing Lu (China) for Chinese, Ms. Dina Shishkova (Russia) and Ms. Anastasia Osinovskaya (Russia) for Russian.
- Dr. Kelli Brown has signed the proclamation of VSU's observance of International Education Week for 2016. Check out the schedule of events on the flyer.
- The US Department of Homeland Security published a new rule for the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Optional Practical Training (OPT) extension, which went into effect on May 10, 2016. More information on this ruling can be found here. This ruling will affect international students with an F-1 immigration status in 11 majors at VSU.
- 40th Annual International Dinner was held on April 23, 2016 from 6:00 - 9:00 pm at the Student Union Ballrooms.
- New International Students: 29 new international students on F-1 visas, and 6 new international exchange students on J-1 visas. We have 259 continuing international students on F-1 visas, and 10 exchange students on their second semester at VSU.
204 Georgia Avenue
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday : 8:00 am - 3:00 pm