Study Abroad in Cuenca, Ecuador
May 11- June 8, 2014
$ 3,890 + VSU Tuition
- Round Trip International Airfare Orlando/Quito
- Two nights hotel stay in Quito
- Round Trip Airfare Quito/Cuenca
- Twenty hours of Spanish instruction per week
- Cultural activities including cooking, music and dancing classes, and special lectures
- Weekend excursions
- Books and other materials
- Housing with host family (max. 2 students/house)
- Three meals per day
- Weekly laundry service
- Health insurance & Airport Transfers
Contact the Office of Financial Aid
Scholarship opportunities are available through Gilman Scholarship Program: firstname.lastname@example.org, and other organizations.
There are also several special scholarships for this program - up to $1,500!! – Apply by Nov 5.
Students may take two 3 cr. classes from the following courses below,:
plus 1 credit. hr in SPAN 4980 before the program (Spring 2014).
204 Georgia Avenue
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday : 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- 02 AprSummer & Fall18 Priority Registration7:00 am - 7:00 am
- 09 AprFaculty Senate Academic Committee Mtg2:30 pm - 4:15 pm
- 30 AprLast Class Day for Spring12:00 am - 11:00 pm