Online courses are accessible at YOUR convenience, 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
Instructor-Led, 6-Week Format
- New course sessions start every month; find start dates with the course descriptions in our online course catalog.
- Certificates and CEU credits awarded upon successful completion of the course.
Paralegal and Legal Support Training Courses
Valdosta State University Continuing Education partners with The Center for Legal Studies to bring you high quality, affordable, up-to-date, and effective legal education. Their flagship program is the Paralegal Certificate Course©.
Open-Entry Career Training Programs
- Start any time and complete your work at your convenience.
- Upon satisfactory completion, you will be awarded a certificate from Valdosta State University indicating the continuing education credits (CEUs) earned.
- Please note: Vendor policy on refunds for Career Training Programs is that there are no refunds once the course is accessed either by requesting materials or viewing lessons. Contact ed2go at 855.534.3690 for more information.
Explore our Career Training Program catalog.
FAQs can be found within each course description.
Allegra Accredited Health Care Certificate Programs
- Explore our online healthcare certificate programs.
- Upon successful completion, a certificate from ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC will be sent to you.
- Valdosta State University Continuing Education will send a course transcript upon request. (Call 229-245-6484)
- Certificates for healthcare certificate programs will be issued to students by ALLEGRA.
Special Interest Certificate Programs
These certificate programs help you build foundational knowledge and skills in several subject areas and can be completed in 18 months.
- Creative Writing Certificate
- Grant Writing Certificate
- Digital Photography Certificate
- Administrative Assistant I & II Certificates
- Internet and Social Media Marketing Certificate
Online teacher recertification courses come in two formats:
In partnership with Virtual Education Software Inc., we offer open access teacher recertification courses which award 3 or 4 PLUs and 3 or 4.5 CEUs. Choose your start date and enjoy 6 months access to complete your courses at your own pace.
We also partner with ed2go to provide 6-week, instructor-led online teacher recertification courses which award 2 PLUs and 2.4 CEUs. These classes start monthly. Start dates can be found with the course descriptions.
Attention Georgia Educators: Changes in regulations for license recertification went into effect July 1, 2017. Please check with your school or school district BEFORE registering for our online teacher recertification courses to make sure they will be accepted.