Online courses are accessible at YOUR convenience, 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
- Courses run for 6 weeks (Check our schedule for specific start dates.)
- Access is available until course ends.
- Quizzes accompany each lesson; retake as often as needed to master the concepts.
- A comprehensive exam is released with the final lesson; you have two weeks to complete coursework and the exam.
- Certificates and CEU credits awarded upon successful completion of the course.
Explore our Instructor-Led course catalog.
- Convenient 24/7 access.
- Each program contains 5-8 lessons, generally representing 14 - 40 contact hours.
- After completing the orientation, you will have 6 weeks access to all lessons required for the program.
- To fulfill certification requirements, you must complete the final exam(s) associated with each program at an 80% or higher level.
- Upon successful completion, a certificate from ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC will be sent to you. Valdosta State University Continuing Education will send a course transcript upon request. (Call 229-245-6484)
Please note: Certificates for healthcare certificate programs accredited by ALLEGRA Learning Solutions, LLC will be issued to students by ALLEGRA upon successful completion (80% or higher) for each program module. The courses have been accredited by American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This accreditation is accepted in all U.S. states except Iowa. These courses will fulfill continuing education requirements for many types of health care professionals.
- Start any time and complete your work at your convenience 24/7.
- Grades are a combination of computer-graded tests and instructor evaluation of the students' work.
- You will have access to the course until you complete it (typically within 6 months); however, if you need more time extensions are available.
- Upon satisfactory completion, you will be awarded a certificate from Valdosta State University indicating the continuing education credits (CEUs) earned.
- GES (ed2go) Refund Policy for Career Training Programs:
- There are no refunds once the course is accessed either by requesting materials or viewing lessons.
- The majority of GES programs can be completed within 90 to 180 days. GES will work with students until they are able to complete their program. Extensions and temporary suspensions are available.
- Students are given all materials and complete access to their entire course upon registration, so partial refunds are not an option.
Valdosta State University Continuing Education partners with The Center for Legal Studies to bring you high quality, affordable, up-to-date, and effective legal education.
These certificate programs help you build foundational knowledge and skills in several subject areas and can be completed in 18 months.
Choose your start date and complete your work at your own pace. You have 24/7 access and 6 months to complete your course.
Attention Georgia Educators: Changes in regulations for license recertification went into effect July 1, 2017. Please check with your school or school district BEFORE registering for our online teacher recertification courses to make sure they will be accepted.