Qualtrics is VSU’s survey tool available to administrators, faculty, staff and students. Qualtrics is a powerful product which facilitates survey creation, distribution, and data monitoring/collection.
- Select: MyVSU from any VSU webpage
- Login: with your Active Directory account
- Select: Qualtrics
Qualtrics Support Resources:
VSU Resources Available:
This introductory workshop covers the following:
- Creating a basic survey
- Adding items to the survey
- Overview of the different question-types
- Adding display logic to the survey
- Adding skip logic to the survey
- Adding collaborators to the survey
- Changing default settings
- Options for distributing the survey
- Viewing the survey results
- Qualtrics best practices
- Qualtrics online resources and training available
Please register for face-to-face workshops with Employee and Organizational Development Training Database.
Training outline used in the Workshop: Intro to Qualtrics Survey Tool Workshop Outline
Open Session Format:
During the open session faculty, staff, and students can come to the eLearning computer lab (Odum Suite 2621) and ask for assistance with a survey they are currently building.
Registration is not required. Just show up anytime within the open hours listed.
Spring 2016 Schedule:
- Wed., Jan. 20 - 3-5 pm - Odum 2633 - Training Session
- Tues., Feb. 23 - 2-5 pm - Odum 2621 (eLearning Lab) - Open Session
- Fri., Mar. 25 - 9-11 am - Odum 2633 - Training Session
- Mon., Apr. 18 - 1-4 pm - Odum 2621 (eLearning Lab) - Open Session