Qualtrics is VSU’s survey tool available to administrators, faculty, staff and students. Qualtrics is a powerful product which facilitates survey creation, distribution, and data monitoring/collection.
- Select: MyVSU from any VSU webpage
- Login: with your Active Directory account
- Select: Qualtrics
Qualtrics Support Resources:
VSU Resources Available:
This introductory workshop covers the following:
- Creating a basic survey
- Adding items to the survey
- Overview of the different question-types
- Adding display logic to the survey
- Adding skip logic to the survey
- Adding collaborators to the survey
- Changing default settings
- Options for distributing the survey
- Viewing the survey results
- Qualtrics best practices
- Qualtrics online resources and training available
Please register for face-to-face workshops with Employee and Organizational Development Training Database.
Training outline used in the Workshop: Intro to Qualtrics Survey Tool Workshop Outline
Open Session Format:
During the open session faculty, staff, and students can come to the eLearning computer lab (Odum Suite 2621) and ask for assistance with a survey they are currently building.
Registration is not required. Just show up anytime within the open hours listed.
Fall 2015 Schedule:
- Fri., Oct. 23 – 8-11 am – Open Session – eLearning computer lab - Odum Suite 2621
- Thurs., Nov. 12 – 9-11 am – Workshop – Odum 2633
- Wed., Dec. 9 – 2-5 pm – Open Session – eLearning computer lab - Odum Suite 2621