Valdosta State University uses BlazeVIEW (Brightspace by D2L) as an Integrated Learning Platform. Although your classes may not be scheduled to be taught online, you will find that using BlazeVIEW as an integrated learning platform is very efficient. With BlazeVIEW you can post your syllabus, have an online Dropbox for your assignments, allow students to download lecture notes, get all of your students to participate in online class discussions, schedule online quizzes and exams, and much more.
Logging into BlazeVIEW:
- Your BlazeVIEW username and password are the same as your Active Directory account.
- To locate your BlazeVIEW password, use the BlazeVIEW self-service password utility. You can use this tool to create your password, or to reset your password.
- New faculty will not have access to BlazeVIEW until they have an official teaching assignment in Banner. For access prior to this time please email email@example.com.
- Courses will not be available until the first day of class. If you just registered, you may not have access to courses for up to 48 hours.
- Login to BlazeVIEW now.
- Tips for reviewing your migrated course
- Reviewing migrated courses
- How to copy content into your course offerings
- Downloading course work instructions
Need Help with BlazeVIEW?
- How do I know if my computer will work with BlazeVIEW? Visit the University System of Georgia Brightspace by D2L Help Center.
- Support Center for BlazeVIEW.
- BlazeVIEW Help Center TOLL FREE - 1-855-772-0423. Hotline is available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Workshop Calendar - Instructor-led and online courses available to faculty and staff
- A complete online tutorial is available to faculty from within the BlazeVIEW system. You will find this on your course list labeled as “VSU D2L Instructor Tutorial CO”. If you do not find this on your course list or through the search bar, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Several quick guides can also be located online by searching the Help Center Knowledge Base.
- IT Helpdesk