The Center for eLearning supports VSU and VSU-collaborative students with troubleshooting support for technology-enhanced courses using BlazeVIEW or the University System of Georgia collaborative learning management system, GoVIEW, including Clicker Student Response System, Wimba, Turnitin, and other products. The Center provides administrative support and assistance to students in USG collaborative initiatives including: eCore®, eMajor, and the collaborative graduate Education programs delivered via INGRESS and GoVIEW. In addition to support, Center staff also facilitate web- and video-conferencing for academic purposes.
The Center for eLearning Online Student Support Team (OSST) is here to assist you with eCore®, eMajor and VSU online courses. To contact our OSST please email email@example.com.
Listed below are frequently used student applications:
- MyVSU - MyVSU currently houses a number of portals, including those for faculty, students and events. Students can sign on once and immediately be connected to these tier services as well as resources they access regularly such as BlazeVIEW D2L, GoVIEW, Banner Registration System, Student Online Account Center, Atomic Learning, Qualtrics, Password Reset Tool and VSU email. MyVSU will also include static ads, event ads, general academic announcements, campus alerts and critical academic notes as needed.
- BlazeVIEW - Integrated Learning Platform used by Valdosta State University
- GoVIEW - collaborative Integrated Learning Platform.
- Blackboard Collaborate - Valdosta State University utilizes Blackboard Collaborate for academic and non academic web conferencing.
- eCore® - eCore® courses are core curriculum classes taught via GeorgiaVIEW and are designed for students who need the flexibility and convenience of online learning.
- eMajor - The University System of Georgia (USG) and Adult Learning Consortium (ALC) emajor initiative offers opportunities for collaboration and partnership between USG institutions to expand online undergraduate degree offerings to meet the needs of today's busy adult learner.