Transparent Language Online
Transparent Language Online provides hundreds of hours of learning material, allowing language-learning resource centers to offer supplemental resources for world language students.
- More than 80 traditional and less commonly taught languages.
- Dozens of learning activities covering all aspects of language, including reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- Reports to track usage and progress.
- Unlimited access to all language-learning materials.
Please view the step-by-step instruction guide for account creation and how to find your class assignments.
If you encounter issues with setting up your Transparent Language Online account or interacting with their site, please contact the Center for eLearning or the Transparent Language Online Technical Support:
- Center for eLearning
- Eastern Standard Time: Monday-Thursday: 8am-5:30pm; Friday: 8am-3pm
- E-mail the Center for eLearning at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transparent Language Online Technical Support