Second Floor - Suite 2621
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Transparent Language Online
Transparent Language Online provides hundreds of hours of learning material, allowing language-learning resource centers to offer supplemental resources for world language students.
- More than 80 traditional and less commonly taught languages.
- Dozens of learning activities covering all aspects of language, including reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- Reports to track usage and progress.
- Unlimited access to all language-learning materials.
Students can self-register for an account through the Transparent Language Online site. See below for details on setting up your account.
- Visit the Transparent Language Online site.
- Click the Signup with Barcode or Student ID number button.
- In the Barcode or Student ID field, type our institutional abbreviation (vsu) and then the beginning part of your Valdosta State University e-mail address (ex: jadoe): vsujadoe.
- Click the Register button.
- On the next page you'll setup your Transparent Language Online profile:
- Username: Use the beginning part of your Valdosta State University e-mail address (ex: jadoe).
- Your Name
- Confirm Password
- : Select one from the dropdown list.
- Class Code: If your instructor provides a specific class code, register for your class with the given code.*
- E-mail Address: Use your Valdosta State University e-mail address (ex: email@example.com).
- Check if you agree to receive e-mails about updates to Transparent Language Online and special offers for Transparent Language products. Transparent Language agrees to value your privacy and never sell names or e-mail addresses.
- Check if you agree to receive a Welcome e-mail from Transparent Language.
- Click the Create Account button to complete your account profile.
- *Your instructors may provide specific instructions for how to utilize Transparent Language Online in their class. If so, please reach out to them with questions about their specific instructions.
If you encounter issues with setting up your Transparent Language Online account or interacting with their site, please contact the Center for eLearning or the Transparent Language Online Technical Support:
- Center for eLearning
- Eastern Standard Time: Monday-Thursday: 8am-5:30pm; Friday: 8am-3pm
- E-mail the Center for eLearning at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transparent Language Online Technical Support