GoVIEW is the University System of Georgia collaborative online course system, and is a compliment to BlazeVIEW D2L, the online course system at Valdosta State University. Since GoVIEW is operated as a collaborative, you may be enrolled in course sections along with students from other institutions in the University System of Georgia. As an online student at VSU, you may be taking some online courses that are hosted on GoVIEW, and others that are hosted on BlazeVIEW depending on your online degree major and your level of progress in the program.
How to login to your course (pdf version):
- Your GoVIEW username is the first part of your VSU e-mail address (before @valdosta.edu), followed by _vsu. Example: Jane A. Smith's email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org; her GoVIEW username is janesmith_vsu, John A. Doe's emal address is email@example.com; his GoVIEW username is: jadoe_vsu.
- Use the ‘Forgot Password’ option to have a password reset e-mail sent to your institution e-mail address, then once you’ve reset your password, you can login to GoVIEW
- Once you log into your course, you will note on the bottom right of your screen an area called Support Resources.
- Students will find help to ensure their Internet Browser works with D2L by selecting the Browser Check link
- For additional documentation and help, select D2L Student Help
- See the Maintenance link in GoVIEW for the scheduled maintenance dates for this semester. Please print this schedule or refer to it often to ensure successful completion of assignments that may be due around this time frame.
- Please remember you will not have access to your courses until the first day of class. You will find this date and other important dates on this calendar.
- Login to GoVIEW
If you need help logging into your VSU e-mail account in order to complete your GoVIEW password reset, please contact:
VSU IT Helpdesk
Student Help Resources:
- GoVIEW Instructional Video
- Trying to identify if your course is in BlazeVIEW or GoVIEW? See our Where Do I Go For My Course guide.
- How do I know if my computer will work with GoVIEW?
- Support Center for GoVIEW
- GoVIEW Help Center - TOLL FREE - 1-855-772-0423. Hotline is available 27/7, 365 days a year
Online Success Guides, How do I: