The Center for eLearning supports VSU and VSU-collaborative students with troubleshooting support for technology-enhanced courses using BlazeVIEW or GoVIEW. The Center provides administrative support and assistance to students in USG collaborative initiatives including the collaborative graduate Education programs and eCore® delivered via INGRESS and GoVIEW. In addition, to support, Center staff also facilitate web- and video-conferencing for academic purposes.
Students can take advantage of these services through the Center for eLearning. To contact our office please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Applications for Students:
- MyVSU - MyVSU currently houses a number of portals, including those for faculty, students and events. Students can sign on once and immediately be connected to these tier services as well as resources they access regularly such as:
- Banner Registration System
- Student Online Account Center
- Hoonuit (formerly Atomic Learning)
- Password Reset Tool
- VSU email
- BlazeVIEW - Integrated Learning Platform used by Valdosta State University
- GoVIEW - collaborative Integrated Learning Platform.
- Blackboard Collaborate - Valdosta State University utilizes Blackboard Collaborate for academic and non academic web conferencing.