Second Floor - Suite 2621
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Fall 2014 Collaborative Calendars:
- 16 week and 8 week term 1 sessions - August 23-27
- 8 week term 2 session - October 18-22
Midterm Grades Due
- 16 week session - October 3
- 8 week term 1 session - September 12
- 8 week term 2 session - November 4
Final Grades Due
- 16 week session - December 9
- 8 week term 1 session - October 13
- 8 week term 2 session - December 9
Graduate Collaborative (select the Fall, 2014 tab). Follow this calendar if you are in one of the programs listed below:
- Certificate in Online Teaching
- Education Specialist in Teacher Leadership
- Gifted In-Field Endorsement
- Master of Arts for Teachers in Special Education - Adapted Curriculum
- Master of Arts for Teachers in Special Education - General Curriculum
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction - Accomplished Teaching
- Master of Education in Middle Grades Education - Math and Science
- Master of Science in Nursing in Family Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practioner
- Online Teaching Endorsement
Georgia WebMBA - Please visit the Georgia WebMBA calendar for any important dates and deadlines if you are in this program.
Note: Please refer to your home institution's calendar for your registration dates.
Student Opinion of Instruction (SOI):
To view SOI dates, please visit the Academic Affairs SOI website page.