Are you thinking of attending Valdosta State University? If so, you are in the right place. Here you will find information for future international students. If you have been accepted into VSU, please check out the link on the left for what to do "After You've Been Accepted."
- About Valdosta State University
- Financial Information
- Applying for a Visa
- TOEFL Information
- IELTS Information
- Transferring Credits to VSU
- Mandatory Student Health Insurance Plan
- Student Health Consent Form:
- Accepted Students who will not be 18 years of age by the time they ARRIVE on the VSU Campus must have Parental/Guardian Consent in order to seek treatment from the Student Health Center. The consent form can be downloaded HERE. If you have questions, please contact the Student Health Center or the International Student Advisor.
- Housing Information
- List of Important Immigration Documents
- Things to Do in Valdosta