The Center for International Programs (CIP) is dedicated to supporting exchange students in their social and academic lives. The CIP offers many resources, advice, and counseling on immigration, university issues, cross-cultural and personal matters.
If you are planning to come to Valdosta State University as an exchange student and are currently a student at one of our partners institutions, please submit the documents below in order to be admitted. If you are a U.S. student who is interested in participating in an exchange program to another country, please go here.
NOTE: Please use either the latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer (8 and newer ) to open the PDF Forms below along with the most recent copy of Adobe Reader.
If you're using Chrome, please right-click and 'Save-As' to save to your computer, or disable the Chrome PDF Viewer.
- Application Deadlines: Fall Semester - (Aug. - Dec.) May 1, Spring Semester - (Jan - May) October 1
- Exchange Student Application Form
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Letter of Good Academic Standing (from home institution)
- Official Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Immunization Form (Scroll down the page to access the Immunization Form)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or English Proficiency Letter (from home institution)
- 1 Passport Photo
- Insurance Form (PDF)
- Link to waiver information
- Passport Copy
- DS-2019 Request Form for Exchange Students
- Arrival Notification Form