Study Abroad Program in Germany
VSU Summer Study Abroad Program: Business in Karlsruhe, Germany & Beyond
Duration: June 28– July 26, 2015
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Cost: $3,995.00 plus VSU tuition and fees. If you are taking only summer study abroad courses you will be charged tuition for the number of credit hours you take plus $295 institutional fee. If you take 4 credit hours or less on study abroad, you will only be charged half of the institutional fee ( $147.50).
- ECON 3600H - International Economics for Honors (3 credits)
- ECON 3610 - Trade and Culture: An Economics Perspective (3 credits)
- ECON 3610H - Trade and Culture: An Economics Perspective for Honors (3 credits)
- IB 3600 - International Business and Culture (3 credits)
- IB 3600H - International Business and Culture for Honors (3 credits)
- INTL 3170 - German Language and Culture
For more information, please visit the College of Business.
Dr. Marko Horn
European Council: Summer Study Abroad Program in Berlin, Germany
Spend five weeks in one of the most picturesque parts of Germany. This centrally located site offers easy access to major German cities and attractions as well as to the rest of Europe.
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Program fee includes housing, most meals, round-trip international airfare, cultural events, excursions, and a rail-pass.
For more information, please visit the European Council.
VSU Exchange Program: Friedrichshafen, Germany
Zeppelin University is located in the southern German town Friedrichshafen, on the shores of lake Konstanz. Exchanges are possible in the areas of Business and European Studies. Cost: VSU tuition and fees, room and food costs in Friedrichshafen, airfare and spending money.