Council of Department Heads
The Council of Department Heads is an Advisory Body Contributing to the Leadership of the University. The Council serves the following purposes:
* To serve as a representative voice of the department heads.
* To provide a means of communication between the department heads and the President and Provost of the University.
* To provide a means whereby the administration, through the Provost of the University, may refer matters of common interest to a body representing the department heads.
* To provide a means whereby the department heads can offer, through the Council of Department Heads, suggestions or recommendations to the President and Provost of the University pertaining to matters of common interest.
* To accept and share responsibility with administration, faculty, staff, and students in all efforts to improve the stature of the University as we seek to accomplish our mission.
Return here soon to see the scheduled meeting dates for Spring 2014.